Are you or your group interested in investigating the Old Hartford City Jail?
Maybe you wish to investigate the old building right on the square?
We would love to lock you away from the night!
There are a few things you should know....
OVERNIGHT INVESTIGATION INFO
FRIDAY - SATURDAY
additional people $35
SUNDAY - THURSDAY
additional people $25.00
• Up to 6 people
• 18+, or 14 accompanied by PARENT
WITH PROOF OF BIRTH CERTIFICATE
•Must sign waiver of liability
•Government Issued ID REQUIRED
Your overnight investigation begins at 6pm and ends the following morning at 10am. The price includes The Jail as well as The Speakeasy, which is located along the courthouse square!
• ELECTRICITY ( most areas )
• HEAT ( most areas )
• 6 Mattresses in Jail Cells
(Bring own bedding)
•COMMON GROUNDS - 7653478008
• PIZZA KING - 7653481388
•LAPALMA RESTAURANT - 7653480040
•PICKLE LOUNGE - 7653474186
•TAQUERIA LOSS HERMANOS - 7654992013
•TASTY SPOON ( seasonal ) - 7653294119
•RICHARDS - 7653485126
•CASEY'S - 7653481754
•PIZZA HUT - 7653482000
Any questions - please call 765 405 0122
We will work an arrival time out together and have our tour guide meet you on location. You'll receive a 1 hour historical/paranormal tour and then the building belongs to you.
* Reservations must be made and confirmed in advance.
* You will be responsible for any and all damage caused by your group. You damage it you pay for it!
* The use of alcohol or drugs is prohibited. We reserve the right to stop any investigation and have you removed
* if we catch or fell that this activity taking place. Discrection is solely of the management. Police will be contacted.
If you are going to investigate the old jail or the Downtown Old Speakeasy building:
1) You must first read all of the information and make the required deposit.
2) You must download the Release below prior to coming to the Jail or Speakeasy.
We do not keep printed copies at the jail - print yours out before you comet! DO NOT SIGN RELEASE UNTIL YOU ARRIVE AND IN FRONT OF STAFF WHEN REQUESTED. YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO SHOW A PHOTO ID AT THAT TIME.
(Read #2 above carefully)
3) Anyone willfully causing any damage to the property or theft/vandalism of any kind will be prosecuted to the
fullest extent of the law. We work very closely with the Hartford City Police Department.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE RELEASE FOR THE OLD HAUNTED JAIL
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE RELEASE FOR THE DOWNTOWN BUILDING/SPEAKEASY