Do You Wish To Investigate The Old Jail or Speakeasy?
Are you or your group interested in investigating The Old Blackford County Jail? Maybe you wish to investigate the Ervin-Campbell Speakeasy right on the square? We would love to lock you away from the night!
There are a few things you should know….
OVERNIGHT INVESTIGATION INFO
• Up to 6 people
• 16+, or 14 accompanied by PARENT WITH PROOF OF BIRTH CERTIFICATE
• We have waivers (on site) that everyone must sign in order to investigate.
• Government Issued ID REQUIRED
FRIDAY – SATURDAY – $300.00 (over 6 people – $35 per person)
SUNDAY – THURSDAY – $200.00 (over 6 people – $35 per person)
Your overnight investigation begins at 6 p.m. and ends the following morning at 10 a.m.
If you are investigating the Old Jail and wish to also investigate the Ervin-Campbell Speakeasy there is an additional $50 fee.
• ELECTRICITY ( most areas )
• HEAT ( most areas )
• 6 Mattresses in Jail Cells (Bring own bedding)
• COMMON GROUNDS – 765.347.8008
• PIZZA KING – 765.348.1388
• LAPALMA RESTAURANT – 765.348.0040
• PICKLE LOUNGE – 765.347.4186
• TAQUERIA LOSS HERMANOS – 765.499.2013
• TASTY SPOON ( seasonal ) – 765.329.4119
• RICHARDS RESTAURANT- 765.348.5126
• CASEY’S – 765.348.1754
• PIZZA HUT – 765.348.2000
• TACO BELL
• BURGER KING
Any questions – please call 765 808-8730
We will work an arrival time out together and have our tour guide meet you on location. You’ll receive a 1 hour historical/paranormal tour and then the building belongs to you.
* Reservations must be made and confirmed in advance. You will be send an invoice using the “Square” software. Payment must be made immediately to confirm date.
* You will be responsible for any and all damage caused by your group. You damage it you pay for it!
* The use of alcohol or drugs is prohibited. We reserve the right to stop any investigation and have you removed
* if we catch or feel that this activity taking place. Discretion is solely of the management. Police will be contacted.
If you are going to investigate the old jail or the Ervin-Campbell Speakeasy building:
1) You must first read all of the information and make the required deposit.
2) You must download the Release below prior to coming to the Jail or Speakeasy. We do not keep printed copies at the jail – print yours out before you comet!
DO NOT SIGN RELEASE UNTIL YOU ARRIVE AND IN FRONT OF STAFF WHEN REQUESTED. YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO SHOW A PHOTO ID AT THAT TIME. (Read #2 above carefully)
3) Anyone willfully causing any damage to the property or theft/vandalism of any kind will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. We work very closely with the Hartford City Police Department.